Previous experience in managing a school cafeteria or working in a school cafeteria is preferred.
Matagorda ISD is seeking a full-time cafeteria director. Person must be able to pass a background check, be able to attend training, and be able to work with children. To apply please complete the application online and email it to email@example.com.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEEDED
High School graduate
Some college or degree preferred
Able to pass a background check and be fingerprinted
Experience managing groups of students and providing instruction or other related work experience. Able to stand for long periods of time to monitor students.
- Implement lesson plans and instructional activities provided by the absent teacher or designated staff that fulfill the requirements of the district’s curriculum program
- Use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, equipment, and technology
- Assess student learning styles and use results to plan instructional activities.
- Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula.
- Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements.