- Substitute Teacher | Download Application
Able to pass a background check and be fingerprinted
Experience managing groups of students and providing instruction or other related work experience. Able to stand for long periods of time to monitor students.
- Implement lesson plans and instructional activities provided by the absent teacher or designated staff that fulfill the requirements of the district’s curriculum program
- Use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, equipment, and technology
- Assess student learning styles and use results to plan instructional activities.
- Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula.
- Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements.